The Office of Human Resources’ mission is to attract and employ highly qualified and committed individuals while providing exceptional human resources-related services to current, prospective, and former employees of the Borough of Manhattan Community College.
News & Announcements
- The 2022-2023 Annual Year Work Place Violence (WPV) and Employee Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response Course (ESPARC) session is now closed
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) updated its website to include the “Know Your Rights” information.
- Pay Stubs and an electronic copy of W2s are available via NYCAPS. To access or create your account use the Employee Self-Service account pdf.
- 2022-2023 Employee Holiday and Annual Leave Schedule
- Annual Security Report 2022
BMCC Human Resources
199 Chambers Street, Room S-717
New York, NY 10007
Phone: (212) 220-8300
Hours of Operation:
9 a.m.–5 p.m.