Student Cohort Programs
Become part of a group of supportive classmates going through the same program.
- Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP)
- BMCC Learning Academy
- College Discovery
- Conexiones & Connections
- Degree Under Three
- Out in Two
- Year Up
Student Engagement and Leadership
These programs provide opportunities to enhance your college experience.
- CUNY Educate, Develop, Graduate and Empower (EDGE)
- Federal Work Study Career Access Program (FWSCAP)
- Project Impact
- Science and Technology Entry Program (STEP)
- Study Abroad
- Urban Male Leadership Academy (UMLA)
Get extra preparation in math or language skills with these programs.
Intensive preparation in math, language and other topics.
- BMCC Language Immersion for International Students (BLIIS)
- BMCC CUNY Language Immersion Program (CLIP)
- BMCC Immersion Programs
Prepare for transfer to a four year college.
- Asian American and Pacific Islander (AANAPISI) Bridge Initiative
- Exploring Transfer Summer Program at Vassar College
- NYU CCTOP
- NYU GUIDE
- NYU POISE
- Umbrella Partnership with Cornell University’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS)
- CUNY Baccalaureate Degree Program
Students can begin their college experience while still in high school.