Committed to earning your associates degree within three years? Consider ASAP! As an ASAP student, you will benefit from comprehensive and personalized advisement, academic support services, professional development opportunities, tuition assistance, transportation and textbooks. You will be part of our ASAP family and well on your way to personal and academic success!
- A free unlimited MetroCard
- Assistance with textbooks
- A tuition-gap waiver for eligible students
- A dedicated ASAP advisor
- Take classes with other ASAP students
- Career and support services
Are you eligible for ASAP?
- Be a New York City resident and/or eligible for in-city tuition
- Have no more than 15 credits and a minimum 2.0 GPA if a transfer or continuing student
- Have a qualifying CUNY developmental Math and/or English placement
- Be in an ASAP-approved major and not enrolled in another academic success program.
- Be committed to graduating from BMCC within three years or less
BMCC is committed to students’ long-term success and will help you explore professional opportunities. Undecided? No problem. The college offers Career Coach for salary and employment information, job postings and a self-discovery assessment to help students find their academic and career paths. Visit Career Express to make an appointment with an advisor, search for jobs or sign-up for professional development activities with the Center for Career Development. Students can also visit the Office of Internships and Experiential Learning to gain real world experience in preparation for a four-year degree and beyond. These opportunities are available to help BMCC students build a foundation for future success.