Committed to earning your associates degree within three years? Consider ASAP! As an ASAP student, you will benefit from comprehensive and personalized advisement, academic support services, professional development opportunities, tuition assistance, transportation and textbooks. You will be part of our ASAP family and well on your way to personal and academic success!
- A free unlimited MetroCard
- Assistance with textbooks
- An ASAP Scholarship for eligible students
- A dedicated ASAP advisor
- Take classes with other ASAP students
- Career and support services
Are you eligible for ASAP?
- Be a New York City resident and/or eligible for in-city tuition
- Have no more than 15 credits if you are a transfer or continuing student
- Be in good academic standing (NOT on academic probation)
- Have a qualifying CUNY developmental Math and/or English placement
- Be in an ASAP-approved major and not enrolled in another academic success program.
- Be committed to graduating from BMCC within three years or less