At BMCC ASAP, we understand the challenges of attending college and are committed to alleviating financial burdens so that our students can truly focus on their education and successfully graduate on-time. This is why all students who are eligible to file for financial aid must do so even if they believe they will not receive financial assistance. Both FAFSA and TAP applications are free to file.
We define financial aid as the Federal Pell Grant and New York State TAP award. If you are awarded TAP and/or Pell but your tuition is not fully covered, ASAP will cover the balance. Students who do not qualify to file for financial aid must submit an Affidavit of Tuition Payment. It is important to know that BMCC must be listed as a college of choice on both applications using the school codes below.
See a complete list of our program benefits.
- Additional information — BMCC Financial Aid Website
- FAFSA school code – 002691
- TAP/NYS DREAM Act school code – 1404
- Excelsior Scholarship
- Panther Station – If you need to submit Financial Aid documents in person, visit the Panther Station in room S-225 at the Main Campus (199 Chambers St.)
- BMCC Web Lab – Do you need help filling out the FAFSA and TAP applications? Visit the Web Lab in room S-114 at the Main Campus.
- October – FAFSA and TAP application become available online