Start Here. Go Anywhere.
We’re excited that you are considering enrolling at Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC)! Start here for a real-world education, experience, opportunity, and savings in the City.
Admissions Virtual Open House
Saturday, June 27, 2020
10 AM – 12 Noon and 1 PM – 3 PM
Check out over 50 academic programs that match your interests and career goals.
Paying for College
Learn about many options — financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
Find out about academic/personal support programs available to help you meet your goals.
Learn about resources such as advisement, tutoring, child care, mentoring, counseling and more to make the journey a little easier.
Ready to apply?
We are accepting applications for:
If you have any questions about applying, please contact the Admissions office at (212) 220-1265 or contact us online
- Savings. Nine out of 10 BMCC graduates earn their degree, debt free.
- Access. Convenient location in lower Manhattan and 9 sites throughout NYC.
- Advancement. Variety of majors that prepare you for tomorrow’s job market.
- Experience. Hands-on learning from experts in various industries.
- Transferable credits. Earn credits that can easily transfer to a bachelor’s degree program.
- Support. Team of faculty, staff and students to help you along the way.
- Opportunity. Flexible classes; learning in the classroom and throughout the city.