Virtual Enrollment at BMCC: View updated enrollment procedures and connect with our staff members for assistance.
The Office of the Registrar, as a division of Enrollment Management, protects and maintains the accuracy, integrity, and security of student records; supports the college’s overall mission of access and excellence by providing a service-centered environment to students, faculty, administrators and staff through effective communication, collaboration and use of technology.
- Maintain compliance by upholding all rules, regulations, policies and procedures of BMCC, CUNY, State and Federal as they relate to Student Records.
- Improve efficiency of office processes and procedures by leveraging technology.
- Provide excellent customer service for students, faculty, administrators and staff by fostering an environment for office staff which supports continuous learning.
Registration and Advisement
All students must be advised before they are allowed to register for classes. How to get advised
- In-Person Registration (Not available for Fall 2020)
- Student Program Worksheet (pdf)