The Office of the Registrar, as a division of Enrollment Management, protects and maintains the accuracy, integrity, and security of student records; supports the college’s overall mission of access and excellence by providing a service-centered environment to students, faculty, administrators and staff through effective communication, collaboration and use of technology.
- Maintain compliance by upholding all rules, regulations, policies and procedures of BMCC, CUNY, State and Federal as they relate to Student Records.
- Improve efficiency of office processes and procedures by leveraging technology.
- Provide excellent customer service for students, faculty, administrators and staff by fostering an environment for office staff which supports continuous learning.
Mohammad K. Alam, Senior Registrar
Meghan Cook, Registrar | Attendance, Grading, Personal Information Changes and Residency
- Jose Acevedo, College Assistant
Deborah Conway, Assistant Registrar | ePermit, Graduation, Study Abroad, and Change of Major
- Wendy Moy, CUNY Office Assistant
William Simpson, Assistant Registrar | Veteran’s Certification, Transcripts
- Jean Freundlich-Quinones, CUNY Office Assistant
- Marcos Medina, CUNY Office Assistant
Damaris Sanchez, Assistant Registrar | Change of Grades, Duplicate Accounts, Records recreation, and Miscellaneous Appeals
- Cheryl L Banks, CUNY Office Assistant
Evelyn Humphreys, Assistant Registrar | Room Reservations and Scheduling
Irina Gordin, Assistant Registrar | Room Reservations and Scheduling
- Kin Yin Kong, CUNY Office Assistant
Zakaria Rhfiri, Assistant Registrar | Academic (CAS) and Financial Aid (Title IV) Appeals
- Allison McDowell, CUNY Office Assistant
- Stephanie A. Chambers, CUNY Office Assistant
For all other matters, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to provide your full name and CUNYfirst ID# in all of your email correspondence.