The Office of the Registrar, as a division of Enrollment Management, protects and maintains the accuracy, integrity, and security of student records; supports the college’s overall mission of access and excellence by providing a service-centered environment to students, faculty, administrators and staff through effective communication, collaboration and use of technology.
- Maintain compliance by upholding all rules, regulations, policies and procedures of BMCC, CUNY, State and Federal as they relate to Student Records.
- Improve efficiency of office processes and procedures by leveraging technology.
- Provide excellent customer service for students, faculty, administrators and staff by fostering an environment for office staff which supports continuous learning.
Mohammad K. Alam, Assistant Dean of Enrollment Management Services
Meghan Cook, Enrollment Registrar Manager
- Marcos Medina, Registrar Coordinator
Deborah Conway, Enrollment Registrar Specialist | ePermit, Graduation, Study Abroad, and Change of Major
- Wendy Moy, CUNY Office Assistant
- Steven Mathew Gomez, Registrar Coordinator
William Simpson, Enrollment Registrar Specialist | Veteran’s Certification, Transcripts
- Jean Freundlich-Quinones, CUNY Office Assistant
- Kristi J Lee, IT & Business Analyst
Damaris Sanchez, Enrollment Registrar Specialist | Change of Grades, Duplicate Accounts, Records recreation, and Miscellaneous Appeals
- Cheryl L Banks, CUNY Office Assistant
Evelyn Humphreys, Enrollment Registrar Specialist | Room Reservations and Scheduling
Irina Gordin, Assistant Registrar | Room Reservations and Scheduling
- Kin Yin Kong, CUNY Office Assistant
- Moneeba Anjam Cheema, IT & Business Analyst
Zakaria Rhfiri, Enrollment Registrar Manager | Attendance, Grading, Academic (CAS) and Financial Aid (Title IV) Appeals
- Allison McDowell, CUNY Office Assistant
- Jose Acevedo, College Assistant
- Norvalyn Ireland, IT & Business Analyst
For all other matters, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to provide your full name and CUNYfirst ID# in all of your email correspondence.