The Degree Under Three program was created to assist students who are committed to graduating in under three years. In this program, you will be part of a group (cohort) of students who are working towards the same goals as you: to graduate faster. You will have a team of personal coaches and academic advisers to help you plan your courses and ensure you have the support needed to succeed inside, and outside, the classroom. The program is committed to providing you with the necessary tools to stay on track and help reduce any barriers you may face in obtaining a college degree.
- Being part of a group (cohort) of students who have the same goal of graduating in under three years
- Your own academic success coach who will have one-on-one meetings with you to provide guidance and to address any concerns you may have
- Workshops to help you achieve your academic and professional goals
- Career counseling, to help you identify the best possible career path
- Monthly email check-ins with your coach to help you stay on track
- Tuition-free summer/winter courses (subject to program conditions and requirements)
- Free unlimited MetroCards (subject to program conditions and requirements)
- Be accepted to study and currently enrolled at BMCC
- Not a member of ASAP, BMCC Learning Academy, College Discovery Program or Panther Partners.