College Discovery (CD) is a program that supports BMCC students so that they can achieve their goals in college and beyond. College Discovery works with BMCC students so they have the skills to do well in their classes, the financial help they may need, and personal and/or academic counseling.
- In-person tutoring in a variety of academic subjects
- E-tutoring from home
- Appointments with a CD counselor
- Personal Enrichment Program (PEP) Workshops
- CD Toolkit to assist you in your courses
- Use of College Student Indicator (CSI) to identify moods
- Be a legal resident of New York State for at least one year prior to entering the college
- Possess a high school diploma or its equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Meet the financial guidelines (documentation required)
- Be accepted as a matriculated student at BMCC
- Be a first-time, new entering college student
*Note: If you meet the above, complete our application, save it (your name, date), and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.