CUNY Employee Assistance Program (CCA@YOUR SERVICE)
The CUNY Work/Life Program presented by CCA@Your Service is a confidential, 24/7 employee assistance program provider. For additional information refer to the program flyer and their list of services. Call 800-833-8707 or visit CCA online (Company Code: CUNY).
CCA@YourService has monthly themes to support you around key work-life issues. Starting on the date listed, each webinar will be available on-demand to all employees and their families. Additional and past Webinars can be found in Online Webinars (Company Code: CUNY)
Flu season is here. Help your colleagues fight the flu. City Employees can receive a vaccine at any WorkWell NYC worksite flu clinic, a participating pharmacy, or your in-network healthcare provider. Visit on.nyc.gov/wwnycflu to learn more!
- Project XYZ. This project intentionally focuses on the health and wellness of City employees from Generations Y and Z and works to foster community through programs and events that address the real life circumstances that impact their health and wellbeing.
- Project B.U.I.L.D. (Building Understanding, Learning, Inclusion, and Diversity) is committed to addressing matters of injustice and inequity by providing platforms to educate and develop awareness to improve the health and wellness of City employees in and out of the workplace.
- Be Well Spotlight
City employees can join WW for as low as $7.00 a month!
Experience the joy of weight loss with WW (Weight Watchers® reimagined). Learn more or sign up at WW.com/us/NYC.
- Recipes to boost your immune system. Here’s what science has to say about supporting a healthy immune system with food. Find out which foods you should include as part of a healthy pattern of eating.
- Individual shakshouka baked eggs
- Zucchini Noodles with Tomato & Basil Cream Sauce
- Fudgy Chocolate Cookies