WorkWell NYC, a workplace wellness program for all City employees, is offered through the Mayor’s Office and the NYC Office of Labor Relations. Their mission is to create workplaces that engage and empower employees to live healthy, active lifestyles, and to provide health and well-being services, programs, and resources. To find out more about WorkWell, and additional services visit WorkWell NYC.
- Virtual Boot Camp-Be A Better Ally! – Episode 2 – Outside the Binary
- Want to quit smoking? Help is here.
- WorkWell Healthy eating series. Be sure to tune in for tasty, healthful remixes to your favorite eats.
- Project XYZ. This project intentionally focuses on the health and wellness of City employees from Generations Y and Z and works to foster community through programs and events that address the real life circumstances that impact their health and wellbeing.
- Project B.U.I.L.D. (Building Understanding, Learning, Inclusion, and Diversity) is committed to addressing matters of injustice and inequity by providing platforms to educate and develop awareness to improve the health and wellness of City employees in and out of the workplace.
- Be Well Spotlight
City employees can join WW for as low as $7.00 a month!
NEW! WW’s Most Personalized Program Ever—No Two Plans Are Alike. Discover WW’s new PersonalPoints™ Program! It can help you drop the pounds you want while eating what you love and living your life fully. Learn more and join today with your special City of New York discount for as low as $7.00/month!
In honor of National Nutrition Month this March, WW and WorkWell NYC are providing resources to help you make healthful and delicious food choices.
- Recipes to boost your immune system. Here’s what science has to say about supporting a healthy immune system with food. Find out which foods you should include as part of a healthy pattern of eating.
Vanilla souffle omelette with glazed strawberries-WW Australia
Spinach Quiche -Recipe provided by nourished-living.com
Hibiscus pomegranate punch with Cense Wine (leave out the wine for a refreshing non-alcoholic drink)
- Additional WW recipes can be found on their Website.