The CUNY Access Pass Has Replaced Everbridge
All BMCC employees, and affiliated partners, must sign up for Cleared4. Everyone is now required to upload their vaccination credentials to “CLEARED 4”.
All CUNY employees are now eligible to receive the COVID Vaccine. Additional locations are currently underway, and we will updated site information as it becomes available. To book a vaccination appointment either use:
- Bronx/Queens/Staten Island
Enter your employee ID number (this is the number you used to set up your NYCERs account) to unlock appointments at employee-only clinics. Reserve an appointment at a location that is most convenient to you.
BMCC Faculty and staff should upload their proof of vaccination through CUNYfirst. Once uploaded, the Office of Human Resources will review the verification.
- Approval status should be available after 24 hours in CUNYfirst. If your submission was not approved, please read the reason for rejection carefully and resubmit.
- Once approved, your BMCC Photo ID will be synced with the verification so you can simply swipe your ID on the turnstile (as you did before) when you enter the BMCC campus.
- In order to upload a photo of your vaccination card, you must have received either BOTH doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or a single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- To be considered FULLY vaccinated, you must wait 14 days after your SECOND dose (Pfizer or Moderna) or SINGLE dose (Johnson & Johnson) coming to the BMCC campus.
If you have not been vaccinated, Faculty and Staff need to take a weekly COVID test, and test negative within the past 7 days, to be allowed onto any BMCC campus. The test MUST be performed by one of the 20 CUNY-approved locations.
- If you have not received the registration email, send an email to email@example.com.
- For a visual step-by-step guide to submitting information to CUNYfirst, please visit here.
- PLEASE NOTE: Results from the COVID-19 tests may take one to two days. For more information, please see the Testing FAQ.
CUNY’s quarantine requirement for employees to return to work is 10 days. All quarantines including symptoms, positive tests, exposure, and International travel will require a 10-day quarantine with a test. A negative test result or appropriate medical clearance in order to return to work is still needed. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the HR office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The CUNY Access Pass has replaced Everbridge.
All BMCC employees, and affiliated partners, must sign up for Cleared4. Everyone is now required to upload their vaccination credentials to “CLEARED 4”. Once you have uploaded your Vaccination information into CUNYFirst, you should receive an email from email@example.com. The email will contain your personalized link to complete your registration in Cleared4.
If you have not received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, or you have not uploaded your vaccine information to CUNYFirst, you must use this link to upload your digitized information.
Once completed, you can access or print your pass by pasting your personal link into any web browser and clicking on your Show Access pass. You can also show your pass on your phone or smart device.
To learn more about using the Cleared4 system, search for “Cleared4” on the cunyithelp.cuny.edu website.
The NYS Department of Health COVID Testing Protocol
The New York State Department of Health has revised the COVID-19 testing protocol. Individuals who fit the prioritization categories (pdf) and do not currently have access to testing should call the New York State COVID-19 Hotline at 1-888-364-3065 to be screened for eligibility, and if eligible, to have an appointment scheduled at a DOH testing site.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act
For information about Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave under the Families First Coronairus Response Act’ (FFCRA or ACT), click on the following link. If applying for the FFCRA leave, return the Emergency Paid Sick Form, and Emergency Family Medical Leave and Expansion Act Attestation Request with supporting documents to Gloria Chao (email@example.com)