5 Stretches To Do at Your Desk Right Now
Trade the typical mid-afternoon pick-me-up for a short stretch break. Stretching can help shake off the late-afternoon blahs and keep you alert and limber. Find quick, energizing stretches that will fit into your busy schedule.
Recipes of the Month
Simple 4th of July Fruit Pizza-recipe obtained on simplepartyfood.com
- NYC Emergency Food Resources
- Self-Care All Year Round: Get all the activities for year-round self-care. Create your own self-care routine with this 8-week series!
- Fresh Fall Harvest: There are many types of seasonal produce you can enjoy in the fall. To get started, visit a local farmers market, and try recipes using local produce. For more inspiration, check out these nutrition and culinary workshops from DOHMH, happening each Tuesday from 12-12:30 on Facebook Live.
Mental Well-Being Resources
- Connection Matters: Happiness, good health, and long life are all benefits of being socially connected. As the holidays approach, it is more important than ever to find safe ways to stay connected.
- Coping With Grief During COVID-19
- Managing Stress
- Mental health support New Yorkers can access while staying home
- 5 Tips for putting health first during stressful times
- Mobile Apps for Mental Well-being
- COVID-19 resources
- Challenging Irrational Thoughts