The CUNY Work/Life Program presented by CCA@Your Service is a confidential, 24/7 employee assistance program provider. For additional information refer to the program flyer and their list of services. Call TOLL-FREE: 800-833-8707 or visit CCA online (Company Code: CUNY)
Our thoughts and prayers are with those impacted by the deadly shootings at a Tops Friendly Markets supermarket in Buffalo, NY, and at a church celebration in Laguna Woods, CA. While tragic incidents such as these are uncommon, they inevitably hit close to home and can elicit a variety of reactions, emotions, and concerns. Please be reminded that you and your family members have free, confidential access to support, guidance, and referrals for a variety of needs and concerns through CCA@YourService. Please reach out confidentially to 800-833-8707. Counselors are available 24/7 ready to assist. You can also log on to www.myccaonline.com for extensive information and resources. Read the tip sheet on common responses and coping strategies, call their toll-free helpline or visit CCA online (information above).
presented by CCA@YourService. Located under: Online SeminarsWEBSITE: www.myccaonline.com|COMPANY CODE: CUNY. CCA@YourService has monthly themes to support you around key work-life issues. Starting on the date listed, each webinar will be available on-demand to all employees and their families.
- May is Mental Health Month, sponsored by Mental Health America (MHA), and highlights how important mental health is to personal success, positive relationships, physical health and overall well-being. You’ll find a wealth of helpful information on the CCA@YourService webpage. Use the Company Code: CUNY.
- 5/17/2022 — Sleep Essentials: Understand the importance of sleep on your overall health
For additional information or to make an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 306-7660. Extended hours (8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Monday through Friday). You can also connect with NYC Well for support 24/7 at nyc.gov/nycwell or 1-866-NYC-WELL.
FREE digital mental health resources* for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic
Find an app to help with:
Coping & Wellness Tips
Practice self-care. Be kind to each other. Take five minutes to relax.
Let an NYC EAP Counselor help you breathe.
Mental Well-Being Resources
- Practice self-care. Be kind to each other. Take five minutes to relax. Let a NYC EAP Counselor help you breathe
- NYC EAP stress relief videos online (videos available in English, Spanish, Creole, Mandarin & Urdu)
- Mental Health For All – A central hub where every New Yorker can connect to care and find mental health resources for themselves and their loved ones.
- COVID-19 resources
- Connection Matters: Happiness, good health, and long life are all benefits of being socially connected. As the holidays approach, it is more important than ever to find safe ways to stay connected.
- Coping With Grief During COVID-19
- 5 Tips for putting health first during stressful times
- Challenging Irrational Thoughts
There are many resources available to support your emotional well-being. If you or someone you know has been impacted by suicide or thoughts of suicide, please know that you’re not alone. CCA provides Free, confidential counseling support—for you and your loved ones—available 24 hours a day by calling CCA’s toll-free helpline 1-800-833-8707. Please see the flyer for more information. Resources can also be found online at www.myccaonline.com.