The CUNY Work/Life Program presented by CCA@Your Service is a confidential, 24/7 employee assistance program provider. For additional information refer to the program flyer and their list of services. Call TOLL-FREE: 800-833-8707 or visit CCA online (Company Code: CUNY)
CCA@YourService has monthly themes to support you around key work-life issues. Starting on the date listed, each webinar will be available on-demand to all employees and their families. Additional and past Webinars can be found in Online Webinars (Company Code: CUNY)
World Mental Health Day
In recognition of World Mental Health Day, CCA will be offering a free, on-demand webinar on their website: Mental Health: Real, Personal, and Transformative. Learn more about how to be a change-agent for mental health inclusion and accessibility.
Work Wellness Seminars
CCA@your service Return to Work Wellness Seminars are now available.
- Return to Work Wellness Seminar
- How to make stress your friend
- Managing Stress As We Return To Work PowerPoint
presented by CCA@YourService. Located under: Online SeminarsWEBSITE: www.myccaonline.com|COMPANY CODE: CUNY
- Coming Soon: Caring for Our Elders 11/16/2021
- Coming December 21, 2021—Paying it Forward
- Available under On Demand Online Seminars—Addressing Anxiety,
For additional information or to make an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 306-7660. Extended hours (8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Monday through Friday). You can also connect with NYC Well for support 24/7 at nyc.gov/nycwell or 1-866-NYC-WELL.
FREE digital mental health resources* for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic
Find an app to help with:
Coping & Wellness Tips
Practice self-care. Be kind to each other. Take five minutes to relax.
Let an NYC EAP Counselor help you breathe.
Mental Well-Being Resources
- Mental Health For All – A central hub where every New Yorker can connect to care and find mental health resources for themselves and their loved ones.
- COVID-19 resources
- Connection Matters: Happiness, good health, and long life are all benefits of being socially connected. As the holidays approach, it is more important than ever to find safe ways to stay connected.
- Coping With Grief During COVID-19
- 5 Tips for putting health first during stressful times
- Challenging Irrational Thoughts
There are many resources available to support your emotional well-being. If you or someone you know has been impacted by suicide or thoughts of suicide, please know that you’re not alone. CCA provides Free, confidential counseling support—for you and your loved ones—available 24 hours a day by calling CCA’s toll-free helpline 1-800-833-8707. Please see the flyer for more information. Resources can also be found online at www.myccaonline.com.