Fostering employee growth and development is a critical component of the College’s mission—to provide educational opportunities to for those who seek self-improvement. The Office of Human Resources is dedicated to providing both training and development resources designed to enhance the knowledge, skills, and competencies of college personnel.
Workplace Violence Prevention (WPV) and Employee Sexual and Interpersonal Violence Prevention and Response Course (ESPARC)
- Title IX and Campus contact information
- 2021-2022 ESPARC and WPV training instructions
- Sexual Harassment Prevention (pdf)
- Campus-Specific Training Supplement for Workplace Violence Prevention (pdf)
HR will be hosting virtual sessions for 2021-2022 ESPARC and 2021-2022 WPV trainings via Zoom for the Spring Semester.
If you are interested in attending one of the virtual trainings, send an email to Josefa Larios (email@example.com) via your BMCC email address. The Zoom link and support document will be provided the Monday before your chosen training. The email must include the following information.
- Your Name
- Employee ID #
- The training you wish to attend (ESPARC, WPV or both), and the Date you wish to attend.
The 2021-2022 virtual ESPARC training will be held 10:30-11:30 a.m., March – May, on the following Tuesdays: 5/3, 5/10
The 2021-2022 virtual WPV training will be held 10:30-11:30 a.m., March – May, on the following Thursdays: 5/5, 5/12
Employees looking to grow their skillset may take advantage of the following:
- Central Office Training Programs
- Center for Continuing Education and Workforce Development
- Technology Workshops
- Citywide Training Center (Department of Citywide Administrative Services) To apply for these trainings employees need to follow the steps for Agencies that do not have access to NYCAPS.
- In Learning, provided by LinkedIn