Testing and Quizzes
- For the rest of the Spring ’20 semester we ARE NOT using the usual “Release of Examination” form for quizzes and exams. This policy will remain in effect until further notice.
- By now you should have received an email from our office explaining the new testing procedure, as well as letting you know who is registered in your class and with our office. Please keep in mind, if a student receives extended time, this only refers to quizzes and exams, not assignments such as essays.
- It is the student’s responsibility to reach out to you, before an upcoming test/quiz to let you know they’re registered with the Office of Accessibility (OA). This is to give you time to make appropriate accommodations. If assistance is needed in providing these accommodations, or if you have general questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the office at: email@example.com
- Faculty and Staff: Course Continuity Resources – a helpful BMCC resource for support in transitioning to distance learning. For additional tech support see “Tech Assistance” below.
- Reasonable Accommodations: A Faculty Guide for Teaching Students with Disabilities. A resource developed specifically for CUNY faculty to provide information and best practices to be most effective in meeting the needs of students with disabilities.