Please be advised that login is required for using college instructional computers. Use your existing credentials to log into computer lab or TEC room stations.
Instructional Technology Services (ITS) provides a comprehensive variety of services supporting the use of information technology in the educational process. Our diverse and talented staff provide assistance to faculty using technology in education, research, conferences and special events.
Open Access Labs
- Currently Enrolled BMCC Students Only
- Valid BMCC ID Required For Entry
- No Food Or Drinks Allowed
- No Cell Phone Usage Allowed
- 14 Page Printing Limit and Only Two Copies Allowed
Chambers Main Building
199 Chambers Street – Room S-115B
Monday: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m – 10 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m – 10 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m – 10 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m – 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m – 10 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 a.m – 10 p.m.
Remote computer access service
- Instructional Technology department’s computer labs are available for remote access. This service is for currently registered students only. Microsoft Remote Desktop is require for this service.
- See instructions on how to configure your device to take advantage of this service.
- The following devices are supported: PC, Mac, Chromebook and iPad.
The following software applications are available here. Select the computer you wish to connect to and click “Connect”.
- Microsoft Office
- Visual Studio C++
- Adobe Creative Cloud click here
Available on the cloud:
The following software can be installed on personal devices by Faculty and Students:
- Only MS Office files and PDF format documents are supported for printing.
- Reservation are required for on-site printing.
- Go to the Reimagining BMCC page.
- Scroll down to “Student Access to the Campus” and follow the instructions.