All BMCC faculty (full-time and adjunct) have access to office space (i.e., chair, desk, computer) through their academic department. If you have not received information about or access to this space, please contact your department chair.
Additional shared faculty workspaces are listed below. Print jobs are released when the user “taps” into the MFD with their BMCC ID card.
Main Building – 199 Chambers Street
Building hours: Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m.-11 p.m.;
Saturday and Sunday, 6:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Workspace: Room S-344 Main Campus Staff Lounge
- Available resources: 3 desktop computers (PC)
- Nearest printer/copier: computers are not currently connected to printers/copiers
Dining Room and Lounge – 3rd Floor Across from Room S-350
- Access with BMCC ID card
- Available resources: Dining tables and lounge chairs, vending machines (sodas, water, snacks), microwave, MBJ Food service (with hot entrees, coffee and deli foods)
Murray Building – 70 Murray Street
Building hours: Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. -10 p.m.; Friday, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Workspace: 3rd Floor, Room 317A
- Available resources: 4 desktop computers (PC)
- Nearest printer/copier: in room (317A)
Fiterman Building – 245 Greenwich Street
Building hours: Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.;
Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Workspace: 2nd Floor, Room FH-212
- Available resources: 7 desktop computers (PC), lounge chairs and tables, hightop work stations
- Nearest printer/copier: Fiterman Room FH-259