The Office of Public Affairs manages the content and broadcast of digital banners that are displayed on the television monitors located in all BMCC buildings. Public Affairs also manages content displayed on the LED screen positioned on an outside wall at the entrance to 199 Chambers Street. All monitor and LED content displays must be created in consultation with the Office of Public Affairs. Requests can be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students, faculty and staff requesting to post information on the television monitors can either:
Option 1: Create a television banner to be included on rotation. Dimensions for television screen banners are: 1920 x 1080 pixels. Completed banners must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to the event. Banners can be submitted to email@example.com.
Option 2: BMCC community members can submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must include: name of the event, date(s), time, location (building and room number), contact phone number or email.
- Students must receive content approval from the Office of Student Activities prior to having banners placed on TV monitors.
- Digital banners are on display for 7-10 seconds. It is advised to keep designs simple to allow viewers to read your event information.
- Digital banners should stay on rotation, no more than two weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Digital banners will be removed the day after the scheduled event has ended.
- If banners need to be edited or removed, please contact email@example.com.