Fostering employee growth and development is a critical component of the College’s mission—to provide educational opportunities to for those who seek self-improvement. The Office of Human Resources is dedicated to providing both training and development resources designed to enhance the knowledge, skills, and competencies of college personnel.
Workplace Violence Prevention (WPV) and ESPARC
Employees must complete both the Workplace Violence Prevention (WPV) and Employee Sexual Harassment (ESPARC) trainings by July 30, 2021.
- 2020-2021 ESPARC and WPV training instructions.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention (pdf)
- Campus-Specific Training Supplement for Workplace Violence Prevention (pdf)
Employees looking to grow their skillset may take advantage of the following:
- Central Office Training Programs
- Center for Continuing Education and Workforce Development
- Technology Workshops
- Citywide Training Center (Department of Citywide Administrative Services)
- In Learning, provided by LinkedIn