You may finalize your bill in one or more of the following ways:
- By paying tuition and fees in full with financial aid (if your financial aid grants and loans appear on your account as pending aid or anticipated aid, no further action with the Bursar is required; your bill is automatically considered finalized).
- Pay tuition and fees online via eCheck or credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express).
- Enroll in a payment plan. Establish your payment plan based on your tuition and fee costs and your anticipated financial aid. To enroll, log into CUNYfirst Self-Service and go to your Student Center. Go to Finances and select Enroll/Manage Payment Plan.
- By a Third Party Voucher from your employer;
Obtain a voucher from your employer and present it at the time of registration to defer your tuition. Third party vouchers are applicable only when the college is authorized to directly bill the company. Employee reimbursement plans are not considered third party.
- By obtaining a Veteran’s Deferral.In order to ensure that class reservations are finalized for the semester, try to complete your registration and bill payment as soon as you can but NO LATER THAN THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THE ASSIGNED DUE DATE.
See more information about Payment Methods for International Students.
When paying by:
- Cash: Please be sure that you receive a receipt from the Bursar showing the amount paid at the time of bill payment. Please keep the receipt as it is your only evidence that you made payment.
- Check/ Money Orders: Students whose checks are returned by their bank will be subject to $20.00 reprocessing fee and will be required to make all subsequent payments by cash or certified check.
- Credit/Debit Cards: Credit and debit cards cannot be used to make payments directly to BMCC for tuition and fees. However, credit and debit card transactions are an option for students who enroll in the CUNY payment plan, which can be accessed through CUNYfirst Self Service.Payment plan enrollment during the Fall and Spring terms provides you with the option of paying tuition and fees over a period of up to six months.There are also payment plan enrollment periods during the summer term. The plan is interest free. There is a $95 enrollment fee for the payment plan per term. However, if you opt for direct withdrawals from a bank account, a discount will be provided to lower the enrollment fee to $40 per term. Prior semseter balances may also be added to the payment plan budgeted amount to utilize a credit/debit card.