- How to Deal with Zoombombing
- Suggestions for Faculty and Staff When Dealing with a Tragedy
- Classroom Discussion After a Tragedy
- How to Refer a Student for Counseling (pdf)
- Workshop Request Form (pdf)
- Behavioral Assessment Response Team (BART)
The goal of BART is to minimize the likelihood of personal and community crisis situations. The BART is designed to support and empower members of the BMCC community to identify and report student behavior that is contrary to our educational environment. Please know the success of this process relies on community commitment to reporting concerns. Use the BART On-Line Reporting System if you have a concern.