The Advocacy and Resource Center (ARC) offers free services to students to ensure that they have the support they need in order to focus on their studies and succeed in college. These services include:
- Food Assistance: Our Panther Pantry provides a three-day supply of nutritionally balanced, non-perishable food for students facing a food emergency. We also help connect students with SNAP.
- Emergency Grant/Loan Assistance: Students facing financial hardship can apply for emergency loans to assist with rent, utilities and textbook costs.
- Health Insurance: We will advise and assist you in enrolling in a health insurance plan.
- Legal Services: We partner with lawyers who can provide free advice on matters ranging from landlord/tenant problems to immigration issues.
- Financial Counseling: Advice about budgeting, debt reduction and opening bank accounts
- Tax Preparation: Assistance with tax preparation is available.