To report a crime or emergency, call Public Safety at (212) 220-8080. If on campus call 911 or use one of the blue call boxes located throughout the campus. Click here for emergency call box locations
LOST AND FOUND
If you find anything, please report it to any Security Officer. If you lost anything, check the security office located at S-211 or contact Public Safety at (212) 220-8136
The BMCC Public Safety Department is here to foster the mission of the college by providing a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors. All members of the BMCC/Public Safety Service are expected to respect each individual, and treat each individual with professionalism and civility while maintaining the rules and guidelines that will ensure the safety and security of all persons at the college.
Public Safety provides free training to the faculty, staff and students in C.P.R./A.E.D./First Aid, and Campus-Community Emergency Response Training. Staff are also offered training as Fire Wardens for the various campus locations.
Please contact the Public Safety office for more information. Learn more about public safety at BMCC.
- Free Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Training: June 2019 classes June 3 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Free Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Training: June 2019 classes June 4 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Free Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Training: June 2019 classes June 5 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Free Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Training: June 2019 classes June 6 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Job Offer Scams: Public safety would like to remind you that if you receive an email or text message regarding a job offer/interview which you did not apply for it should be considered a scam. Suspicious messages such as this should be reported to public safety or your local police station. Learn more.
- FBI E-Mail Updates: Employment Scam Targeting College Students Remains Prevalent
- CUNY 2015 SpeakUpSpeakOut (Title IX)
- Policy on the Reporting of Alleged Misconduct
- Bias and Hate Crimes
- Investigation of Violent Felony Offenses
- Marketing of Credit Cards to Students Policy
- Transportation and Emergency Resources
- 2018 Clery Report