CUNY Net Price Calculator
The CUNY Net Price Calculator will give you an estimate of the financial aid you can expect.
Links to forms that you may need to complete the financial aid process.
Videos and Presentations
- Types of Federal Student Aid: Discusses the various federal grants, loans and work-study available to help pay for college
- Determine your Dependency Status: Learn if you need to use your parents’ income on your FAFSA
- How to Create an FSA ID: Shows how to create your FSA ID and use it to sign your FAFSA
- FAFSA Tips for Parents: Tells parents what they need to know in order to file a FAFSA
- What Happens After Filing a FAFSA: Learn what to expect after your FAFSA has been processed
- American Opportunity Tax Credit: Learn how to claim a tax credit for your school expenses
Responsible Loan Borrowing
A video to learn about your responsibilities as a borrower and what you should consider when taking out loans for college.
These web resources provide further information.
Financial Aid Glossary
The Financial Aid Glossary will help you learn terms used in the financial aid process.
Information Guides provide details about the financial aid process and more.