Award Status Information
- CUNYfirst Student Financial Aid Guide (pdf): This guide shows you how to access, view, and manage the financial aidinformation in your CUNYfirst Student Center.
- Financial Aid Disbursements: How and when the financial aid you receive is distributed.
- Pell Grant Payment Information: How and when your Federal Pell Grant will be paid out each semester.
Federal Direct Loan Borrowers
- What Happens After You Submit Your Direct Loan Request: Learn about the process a loan request goes through.
- Direct Loan Entrance/Exit Counseling
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note
Academic Performance Requirements
- Withdrawing Completely After the Semester Begins: What happens to your financial aid if you withdraw.
- Federal Satisfactory Academic Progress Standard: You must make satisfactory academic progress in your program of study to continue receiving federal financial aid at BMCC.
- Limits On Payments For Remedial Coursework: Learn about the limits of receiving financial aid for non-credit courses.
- New York State Academic Progress Charts