Are you ready to jump start your college career? Are you committed to earning your associate degree within 3 years? Do you need that push to help set you on the path to success? If so, ASAP in The Heights is just what you’ve been looking for.
ASAP provides students with comprehensive and personalized advisement, academic support services, professional development opportunities, tuition assistance, transportation, and textbooks.
ASAP is now available at two campus locations!
- CUNY in The Heights (uptown)
- Tribeca (downtown)
ASAP at CUNY in The Heights is the perfect fit for anyone looking for a boutique college experience! Students join a localized and intimate community of faculty, staff, and students working together towards the common goal of academic and professional success.
- A free unlimited MetroCard
- Assistance with textbooks
- An ASAP Scholarship for eligible students
- A dedicated ASAP advisor
- Take classes with other ASAP students
- Career and support services
Are you eligible for ASAP?
- Be in an ASAP Tribeca-approved major. We accept all majors except Nursing/Undeclared Health, EMT or RTT majors, or anyone taking Nursing pre-requisite courses.
- Receive in-city tuition rate
- Have no more than 21 credits if you are a transfer or continuing student
- Be in good academic standing (not on academic notice)
- Have a qualifying CUNY developmental Math and/or English developmental need
- Not enrolled in another academic success program
- Be committed to graduating from BMCC within three years or less
If you have any questions, contact us at ASAPinTheHeights@bmcc.cuny.edu or (212) 776-6621.