Applications to the Cybersecurity Certificate Program are no longer being accepted
Our IHOPE program provides support and training to single parents interested in careers in healthcare or information technology.
- Interested in healthcare or information technology (IT) careers
- A single parent, or guardian
- 25 years of age and older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have not completed an associate
nor an undergraduate degree
- Live in Upper Manhattan, or the Bronx
- IHOPE approved healthcare or Information Technology program related costs covered through BMCC
- Childcare costs covered (for any of your dependent children under the age of 6)
- Free laptop and hot spot
- Free metro card
- Access to emergency funds
- Career Navigator champion to ensure you successfully graduate from this program and gain employment
- Access to student support services such as tutoring, peer support, career exploration and much more!
Programs are starting soon, so click on the Apply to IHOPE button (below). If you have any questions, email Nina Aristy at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start with BMCC/CUNY in The Heights IHOPE Program and Go Anywhere!
The IHOPE Program is generously supported by a grant from The Robin Hood Foundation. Our IHOPE Community Partners are WHEDco, NMIC, POTS and BronxWorks.