The following resources should be helpful to international students.
- CUNY English as a Second Language Diagnostic Assessment FAQs
- Getting Prepared to Start at BMCC (pdf)
- How to Handle the Visa Question in a Job Interview (pdf)
- F-1 International Students: Your Tax Obligations (pdf)
- International Students and Social Security Numbers (pdf)
Identity Theft and Fraud Protection
- Identity Theft
- Student’s Guide to Fraud Scams (pdf)
- Housing Scams
- Imposter Scams
- IRS Imposter Scam Video
- Consumer Information Blog
For more safety tips, visit the Public Safety website.
Personal Safety and Well-being
– Food and social service resources in lower Manhattan