Congratulations—You've been accepted to attend Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC). There are a few steps for you to take before you begin classes.
1. Submit the BMCC “I Accept" form. This lets the Admissions Office activate your records and personal student account for the coming semester in the CUNYfirst enrollment system. CUNYfirst is CUNY'S web based self-service system that integrates resources and services for students.
The Admissions Office will e-mail you a confirmation message when your CUNYfirst account is active. You will then get a registration appointment, see an advisor, and register for classes.
3. Transcript Evaluation: (for Transfer Students only)
4. Immunizations: Our Health Services can help ensure that you have the immunizations required by New York State.
5. Financial Aid: Fill out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and/or meet with a Financial Aid Counselor.
6. Show Proof of New York City Residency: To qualify for the NYC resident tuition rate, bring proof of residency to the Admissions Office (Room S310, 199 Chambers Street).
7. Attend a "Getting Prepared to Start" Orientation: You will meet members of the BMCC college community and learn about the services and opportunities BMCC offers, receive academic advisement and register for your first semester.
Contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or (212) 220-1265 or (866) 583-5729.
199 Chambers Street, S310
New York, NY 10007
Phone (212) 220-1265
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm