Apply Now for TheDream.US Scholarship
Deadline for Applications is 2/28/22
TheDream.US Scholarship is a full tuition scholarship for immigrant and undocumented youth. Applications are currently being accepted for 2022-2023. Complete TheDream.US National Scholarship application now.
DREAMers are undocumented immigrant youth who came to this country at a young age. TheDream.US is the nation’s largest college access and success program for DREAMers.The program provides scholarships to highly-qualified DREAMers to help them pay for their college education. Most have DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) or TPS (Temporary Protected Status) that allows them to live and legally work in the United States.
See the eligibility requirements.
Why should I apply?
- Up to $16,500 to cover your BMCC tuition; additional $16,500 when you transfer to a 4-year CUNY college.
- Awardees receive $500 each semester (fall, winter, spring and summer) for books, supplies, and transportation.
- At BMCC, you’ll also get a personalized academic advisor who will provide support along the way.
- Join a community of peers and staff who understand your unique challenges.
Should current BMCC students apply?
- If you have earned 21 credits or less you can apply for the scholarship at BMCC.
- If you are graduating and starting at a CUNY Senior College in the fall of 2022 you can apply for the community college graduate version of this scholarship.
- Community college graduate applicants have slightly higher academic requirements. Please visit the eligibility requirements for more details
Apply on the national TheDream.US scholarship website.
For more info visit TheDream.US Frequently Asked Questions. Please remember TheDream.US National Scholarship (private) is not the same as The Dream Act Application (public). If eligible students may have both forms of financial aid.
Please contact email email@example.com with any questions.