The Center for Career Development supports BMCC students in their career engagement, readiness, and success by providing them with guidance, tools, resources, and access to employment and professional opportunities.
- Login to Career Express to schedule a meeting and indicate your meeting preference type (In-Person, Video Chat) when you make your appointment.
- Use Career Express to search for jobs.
- See our upcoming on-line workshops.
Meet with a Career Advisor
Our Career Advisors can assist you at all stages of your career planning and job search. Speak with one of our team members to assist you with:
- Exploring your major and career options
- Taking our career interest and personality assessments
- Assist in constructing your resume or cover letters for job/internship applications
- Preparing you for interviews through interview coaching (mock interviews)
- Helping you build an action plan to clarify your goals and connect you with resources to achieve them!
Login to Career Express to schedule a meeting and indicate your meeting preference type (Video, Phone, In-person or Email) when you make your appointment. Your career advisor will send you the appropriate contact information prior to your appointment.
Video appointments will be hosted on the Zoom platform; students and alumni can create a free Zoom account and speak with Career Advisors on their Laptop/PCs, or by using the Zoom App (iOS / Android).
Virtual Walk-in hours (no appointment necessary) are also available Monday – Friday, 2–4 p.m. for brief 15-minute consultations.
The Center for Career Development and the Office of Accessibility have advisors and resources for job seekers with accessibility concerns.
The Center for Career Development is committed to connecting our students to job, internship, and professional development opportunities. We have various virtual options to keep you connected to our students; visit our Employer Resources page for more details.
Career Coach is an on-line system designed to help students start their career exploration and find relevant local wage and employment data, education opportunities tied to their career paths, and live job postings. Students can also complete a career assessment for additional guidance and self-discovery.