The Center for Career Development is here to help BMCC students prepare for future jobs and internships. We will work with you to make sure you have all the tools and information you need to be successful.
Meet with a Career Advisor
Our Career Advisors can assist you at all stages of your career planning and job search. Call us, stop by our office, or log-in to Career Express to schedule a meeting with one of our team to assist you with:
- Exploring your major and career options
- Taking our career interest and personality assessments
- Assist in constructing your resume or cover letters for job/internship applications
- Preparing you for interviews through interview coaching (mock interviews)
- Helping you build an action plan to clarify your goals and connect you with resources to achieve them!
*Walk-in hours (no appointment necessary) are also available Monday – Friday, 2–4 p.m. and alternative Saturdays (see below)
Career Express is the Center for Career Development’s on-line job board and career management system, where you can:
- Search for and apply to hundreds of part-time jobs, full-time jobs, and internships
- Schedule appointments with our Career Advisors
- See our calendar of upcoming events and workshops and reserve a seat to attend
Stop by the Center for Career Development to activate your account!
Career Coach is an on-line system designed to help students start their career exploration and find relevant local wage and employment data, education opportunities tied to their career paths, and live job postings. Students can also complete a career assessment for additional guidance and self-discovery.