Welcome Alumni! The Center for Career Development offers career advising and assessments to help you in your career journey. We also help evaluate and critique resumes and cover letters; organize and plan your job search; and help you prepare for interviews.
You can utilize Career Express to setup appointments and meet with advisors as well navigate the career database and apply to jobs. Career fairs and career related workshops are held during Fall and Spring semesters. For more information feel free to stop by and we will be happy to assist you.
Career Express Registration Process
- Step 1: Get your Alumni ID: online www.bmcc.cuny.edu/alumni $25 fee activates BMCC Alumni ID for 2 years. Questions? Call Office of Alumni Relations (212) 220-1251 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you obtain an updated BMCC alumni ID, continue on to step 2.
- Step 2: Come to the Center for Career Development in Room S-342 with your alumni ID card and professional e-mail address (for example, if your name is John Doe, your e-mail should be email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) to create your Career Express account.
- Step 3: Make an appointment with one of our career advisors for a resume review appointment Once your resume is approved by a advisor continue to step 4.
- Step 4: Apply for jobs and internships If you have any questions please contact the Center for Career Development by email at email@example.com or call us at (212) 220-8170.
Benefits of Using Career Express
- Access to jobs and internships
- Information about upcoming career fairs, workshops and on-campus recruitment
- Upload your resume for employers to view
- Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for an alumni id card.
- Connect with us through social media
- LinkedIn – BMCC Center for Career Development
Connect with former classmates, see what they’re up to, and check out who they know. They might just need a new co-worker.
Get the latest news, photo and career updates while interacting with the Career Development Community.
See our department come to life by following us. Share/tag your photos #BMCCCareers
Conversations, news, and more. Have a question? Ask! @BMCCCareers
Follow us on Pinterest for links to great online resources related to your job search at BMCCCD