Welcome to the Alumni Program! Starting April 24, 2023, we are accepting new and renewal applications for membership to the Alumni ID program.
Alumni who have completed a degree from BMCC are eligible for an Alumni ID card. Individuals who transferred before completing their degrees are not eligible.
The cost of the alumni ID card is $35 and must be renewed on an annual basis to remain active. The $35 will serve as a donation to the BMCC Annual Fund and is tax-deductible. The BMCC Annual Fund helps provide scholarships for current BMCC students.
All BMCC Alumni card holders are entitled to the following services and benefits: (as of October 2022)
- Alumni Discount on many program tickets at the Tribeca Performing Arts Center (TPAC) box office
Call the TPAC Box Office for ticket prices (212) 220-1460
- Continuing Education courses at BMCC at a 5% discount
Contact the Center for Continuing Education and Workforce Development at (212) 346-8410 for a course list and restrictions
- BMCC’s bi-annual, large-format print publication, The Commons, and the weekly @BMCC digital newsletter
- Invitations to BMCC events and programs
- Entry to the main campus (199 Chamber Street building only)
- Access to the BMCC Library and book checkout privileges
- Access to the BMCC Fitness Center and Pool (hours are subject to change )
- Access to BMCC Career Development Center
- Membership to Working Advantage buyer’s discount program (company code: 498560353) which offers savings on consumer goods, entertainment, movie tickets, and more.
- Access to Shirley Fiterman Art Center
- Invitation to special BMCC events, alumni networking workshops, and exhibits
- Alumni Discount Day at the BMCC Bookstore
- Discounted rate at Bike Rent NYC. Use promocode BMCC2023. To make a reservation email firstname.lastname@example.org .
How to Request your BMCC Alumni ID Card
- Complete the application to register for your Alumni ID Card
(Include your graduation date in the “comments” field)
- Please allow 7 business days for your ID request to be processed through the BMCC Public Safety system.
- Claim your Alumni ID in person at the ID office located at 199 Chambers Street. Bring photo ID and receipt of payment.
- Register for your Alumni ID card