Student support services are available for Evening/Weekend students. Check the individual services webpages for days and hours of availability. Some of the services with extended hours are:
- Tutoring: The Learning Resource Center has evening and weekend hours. They provide tutoring in a variety of subjects.
- Childcare: The Early Childhood Center has evening and weekend hours for children of BMCC students.
- Online Tutoring: The Learning Resource Center (LRC) has online tutoring – you can access this from your home.
- The BMCC Library has evening and weekend hours.
- The Academic Advisement and Transfer Center has evening and weekend hours.
- The Center for Career Development is open select weekends.
- The Nursing Department is open on Saturday.
- The Business Management Department is open until 6 p.m. on Friday.
- The Office of Accessibility is open on Saturday.
- The Fitness Center has evening/weekend hours.
- The Student Hub is a comprehensive listing of services and resources available to students.
View and/or print this Student Resources Sheet Fall 2019