The BMCC-Baruch Business Academy provides a smooth path for you to transition from BMCC’s Business Administration program to Baruch College. This program includes student support, including early access to Baruch’s Starr Career Center programming while you are at BMCC. Entry into the Academy upon admission to BMCC will help you feel welcome at Baruch. Some of the advantages are:
- Dedicated support to complete the requirements for the A.S. program at BMCC in two years and then Baruch’s B.B.A. program in the next two years.
- Cross-campus co-curricular activities, including panels, clubs, and networking events.
- Peer-to-peer mentoring support provided by Baruch students. At Baruch, you will receive mentoring from Baruch alumni, including support for internships and employment.
- Access to Bridge to Baruch (B2B), a program created to support transfer students in the early development of career skills and success.
- Priority registration in required courses once you transfer to Baruch.
- Submit one application to the Business Academy program for dual admission to BMCC and Baruch–no need to submit a separate transfer application for Baruch after BMCC.
- At Baruch, you will be able to apply for financial support to help cover the cost of attendance or underfunded internships.
Learn more about the BMCC-Baruch Business Academy.