The Academic Advisement and Transfer Center (AATC) offers advisement and transfer services to support your success at BMCC and beyond. AATC advisors are trained transfer professionals, and we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss your academic preparation for transfer. Once we know your career and transfer plans, your advisement sessions will be tailored to support your future goals. To help us help you, please take a moment and complete the Transfer Interest Survey
- Transfer Events – The AATC hosts transfer events every semester to assist you with the transfer process and to connect you with representatives from CUNY, SUNY, and other public/private institutions. The dates for all transfer events are posted on the BMCC Events Calendar at the beginning of each semester.
- The Application Process – The transfer application varies depending on whether you are transferring to CUNY, SUNY, or other public/private institutions.
- Articulation Agreements – Transfer partnerships with senior colleges to guarantee the transfer of credits from BMCC to the four-year college.
- How Credits Transfer – Information on transfer credit evaluations depends on whether your transfer destination is a CUNY, SUNY, or other public/private institution.
- Special Transfer Programs and Scholarships – For qualified students, BMCC has established transfer programs and scholarships.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Find answers to frequently asked questions related to transfer.