Readmission for Fall 2020 is Closed!
Please check back at a later time for details on Winter/Spring 2021 readmission.
Please complete the online readmission form if you previously attended BMCC, have not been awarded a degree and wish to return.
If you have been academically dismissed from BMCC:
Step 1: Download and complete the CAS Appeal form. The form and additional information about your statement and documentation can be found here:
Forms and Information for Remote Appeals
Step 2: Write a personal statement and gather documentation (see “Helpful Hints” here CAS Appeal)
Step 3: Save your personal statement and supporting documentation as a PDF file
Step 4: When you have completed Steps 1-3, email CounselingCenter@bmcc.cuny.edu your appeal and personal statement.
Step 5: Complete this form by clicking this link: Appeals Request Form, once Counseling Center receives your form, appeal and personal statement you will get assigned an appointment to speak with a counselor.
Please read the following information before filling out the readmission application:
- No fee is required at the time of submission..
- A $20 readmit fee will be applied towards your tuition bill.
- You will receive an email within 2-3 business days with next steps.
- For information concerning financial aid, please visit www.bmcc.cuny.edu/finaid.
- Students who were placed on academic probation and are interested in receiving federal financial aid will need to submit a Title IV Appeal to TitleIV@bmcc.cuny.edu.
- You may be required to present proof of NYC residency even if you have presented proof when you first attended BMCC.
- Students who attended a non-CUNY college while on leave from BMCC will need to submit an official transcript to BMCC or an official e-transcript to email@example.com for evaluation of credits.
- If you attended a CUNY school while on leave, please indicate which one on the form.