Winter/Spring 2020 readmission is open!
Please complete the online readmission form if you previously attended BMCC, have not been awarded a degree and wish to return.
Students who were academically dismissed will need to fill out a CAS Appeal instead and submit it to the Panther Station S-225 located in the main lobby at 199 Chambers Street for review.
Please read the following information before filling out the application:
- No fee is required at the time of submission.
- A $20 readmit fee will be applied towards your tuition bill upon the completion of the registration process.
- You will receive an email within 2-3 business days with next steps.
- For information concerning financial aid, please visit www.bmcc.cuny.edu/finaid.
- Students who were placed on academic probation and are interested in receiving federal financial aid will need to submit a Title IV Appeal to the Panther Station S-225.
- You may be required to present proof of NYC residency even if you have presented proof when you first attended BMCC.
- Students who attended a non-CUNY college while on leave from BMCC will need to submit an official transcript to the Panther Station S-225 or an official e-transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation of credits.
- If you attended a CUNY school while on leave, please indicate which one on the form.