Summer/Fall 2019 Readmission is open!
- A $20 readmit fee will be added to your tuition bill once the application is processed.
- Fill out your Free Online Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.bmcc.cuny.edu/finaid and/or meet with a Financial Aid Counselor in Room N365.
- All students must be in full compliance with NY State immunization requirements. N.Y.S. Health Law #2165 requires proof of immunization against Measles, Mumps, and Rubella and N.Y.S. Health Law #2167 (Meningitis) in order to attend school for all students born after 1956. Without this you will not be able to register for classes. You can download the immunization clearance form from BMCC’s website and submit it to the Health Services in Room N380.
- If you have taken courses since leaving BMCC, you must provide an official transcript to BMCC Admissions Office. Upon your request, a transfer credit evaluation will be performed.
- You may be required to present proof of NYC residency, click here for more info.
- If you want to change your major at BMCC, you must complete a Change of Major Form. Click here to download the form.
Students on Academic Probation/Dismissal
- If you are returning to the college after an academic probation and/or dismissal, and have applied or intend to apply for federal financial aid, you will also have to submit a Title IV Appeal. The appeal must be approved by the Committee on Academic Standing before you can receive any federal financial aid funds. Learn more about financial aid and academic progress.
- If you were academically dismissed, you must fill out and submit a CAS Appeal. The form is available in the Registrar’s Office (S315).
- Learn more about our Appeals process.