Attend the Spring 2019 Open House
Saturday, March 23
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Borough of Manhattan Community College
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
In one visit you can learn from faculty about all of our degree programs, discover all of the support services, clubs, activities and other special services we offer to students from our staff, tour the campus and attend interactive breakout sessions and informative presentations.
Admissions specialists will be available to inform you of the application process, and all that BMCC has to offer it’s students. Financial Aid and Scholarships specialists will also be available to hear from and speak with for more information on the process, what it includes and how 70% of our students attend BMCC tuition-free!
Please make sure to check your email for more information on special events included in the Open House event and we hope to see you there!
- A great, quality education on a campus that is easy to get to
- An affordable choice with the lowest tuition in New York City
- Over 45 diverse programs that lead to an associate degree, certificate or successful career
- Classes conveniently scheduled throughout the day, evening and weekend
- Numerous student success programs, student activities and enrichment opportunities!
Open Houses are informative and provide a sense of the culture on campus. Attend to discover all of the exciting opportunities at BMCC. To ensure availability, reservations are highly recommended.
For more information, call (212) 776-6272 or email email@example.com.
Can’t wait to see you on campus!