Attend the Summer 2019 Open House
Saturday, June 22
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Borough of Manhattan Community College
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
In one visit you can see our campus, meet the staff from our Success Programs and student support services, as well as sit in on a workshop or see an example of a class from some of our distinguished faculty. Admissions and Financial Aid Specialists will be there to answer your questions and see how you can be one of the 70% of our students that attend BMCC tuition-free.
Please make sure to check your email for more information on special events, included in the Open House event and we hope to see you there!
- A great, quality education on a campus that is easy to get to
- An affordable choice with the lowest tuition in New York City
- Over 45 diverse programs that lead to an associate degree, certificate or successful career
- Classes conveniently scheduled throughout the day, evening and weekend
- Numerous student success programs, student activities and enrichment opportunities
Open Houses are informative and provide a sense of the culture on campus. Attend to discover all of the exciting opportunities at BMCC. To ensure availability, reservations are highly recommended.
For more information, call (212) 776-6272 or email email@example.com.
Can’t wait to see you on campus!