Whether we are virtual or back on campus, the BMCC Learning Academy (BLA). BLA is a community-oriented success program that offers supportive personalized advisement, exciting learning communities, success seminars and interactive career and transfer guidance.
As a BLA student, you will receive:
- A personal academic advisor
- Leadership development
- Access to exclusive courses
- Engaging learning communities
- A supportive community of peers and faculty
- Trips to senior colleges and cultural attractions
- Weekly success seminars
- Peer mentors
- Transfer and scholarship assistance
- Professional site visits and career exploration
- All majors accepted except Allied Health
- Exempt or placed into highest level of developmental reading and writing
- Not already a member of ASAP, College Discovery, Degree Under Three, Panther Partners or Year Up
- International and part-time students ARE eligible for BLA.
See our Why the Learning Academy? page for more information.
Interested in Joining?
Fill out the interest form below to receive updates from BLA about opportunities to get involved with the program.