- Data Reported to IPEDS
Use this link to find official BMCC data as reported to IPEDS (U.S. National Center for Education Statistics)
BMCC Enrollment Fact Sheets
- BMCC Factbook Enrollment Dashboard
Additional information can be found in the BMCC Factbook Supplement
- BMCC Graduates and Transfers Dashboard
- BMCC Retention and Completion Rates by Fall Cohort
- BMCC Graduates Dashboard
- BMCC Enrollment Trends
- CUNY Student Experience Survey Results
- Retention and Critical Factors, Spring 2019, is a short-two page display that breaks down the fall-to-fall retention rate found over 4 years of new freshmen fall cohorts by various significant factors related to student behavior and course outcomes.
- The BMCC Common Data Set, Fall 2018.
The Common Data Set Initiative is a collaborative effort to standardize information across colleges for reporting to a number of publications and other institutions.
- The Transfer Report (2016) covers facts about students who transfer after graduation, who transfer out before graduation, and who transfer into BMCC after attending other colleges. For more recent information, see the BMCC Graduates and Transfers Dashboard
- CUNY Student Data Books