Use this link to find official BMCC data as reported to IPEDS (U.S. National Center for Education Statistics)
Additional information can be found in the BMCC Factbook Supplement
Upshot is a our series of brief reports featuring data about BMCC. The newest report, “A Fasater Wy to Complete Freshman Composition focuses on a “co-requisite” course in English for BMCC students who are not quite fully prepared for Freshman Composition.
- April 2018: A Faster Way to Complete Freshman Composition
- January 2017: Progress for ESL Students
- July 2016: Elementary Algebra
- April 2016: Changing Majors
- November 2015: Do Students Read their Email?
- September 2015: Employment Data for BMCC Grads
The Enrollment, Retention, and Completion Report is published in the spring and provides strategic information about student progress.
The Transfer Report for 2016 is now available, covering facts about students who transfer after graduation, who transfer out before graduation, and who transfer into BMCC after attending other colleges.
The BMCC Common Dataset, Fall 2017. The Common Data Set Initiative is a collaborative effort to standardize information across colleges for reporting to a number of publications and other institutions.