At BMCC, our diversity is our strength. To work towards a future where disparities no longer exist, we need to learn about structural inequality and work together. Do you want to learn more about anti-racism? Please review the resources below to get started. If you need to report a complaint of unlawful discrimination or harassment at BMCC, please contact the Office of Compliance and Diversity.
- “Kimberlé Crenshaw: The Urgency of Intersectionality (TED Talk)”
- National Museum of African American History & Culture (Smithsonian): Talking about Race
- New York the Strategist: 7 Anti-Racist Books Recommended by Educators and Activist
- Harvard Business School: Implicit Association Test
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA): White Privilege- Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack Peggy McIntosh
- BMCC Student Affairs Counseling Center: Racial Trauma Resources