We’re excited that you are considering enrolling at Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC)! Start here for a real-world education, experience, opportunity, and savings in the City.
Get to know us better. Visit our campus for an open house, information session or campus tour.
Check out over 45 academic programs that match your interests and career goals.
Paying for College
Learn about many options — financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
Find out about academic/personal support programs available to help you meet your goals.
Learn about resources such as advisement, tutoring, child care, mentoring, counseling and more to make the journey a little easier.
Ready to apply?
Submit an online application
Spring 2018 deadline - September 15, 2017
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis from Oct - Dec. 2017
Fall 2018 deadline - February 1, 2018
*Remember to list BMCC as your first choice on the application.
If you have any questions about applying, please contact the Admissions office at (212) 220-1265 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or chat with a representative.
- Savings. Nine out of 10 BMCC graduates earn their degree, debt free.
- Marketable. Variety of majors that prepare you for tomorrow’s job market.
- Experience. Hands-on learning from experts in various industries.
- Transferable credits. Earn credits that can easily transfer to a bachelor’s degree program.
- Support. Team of faculty, staff and students to help you along the way.
- Opportunity. Flexible classes, convenient locations; learning in the classroom and throughout the city.