We’re excited that you are considering enrolling at Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC)! Start here for a real-world education, experience, opportunity, and savings in the City.
Get to know us better. Visit our campus for an open house, information session or campus tour.
Check out over 45 academic programs that match your interests and career goals.
Paying for College
Learn about many options — financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
Find out about academic/personal support programs available to help you meet your goals.
Learn about resources such as advisement, tutoring, child care, mentoring, counseling and more to make the journey a little easier.
Ready to apply?
Spring 2018 - applications are still being accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
Complete the Admissions Profile to begin the Direct Admit application process.
Fall 2018 - deadline February 1, 2018
Submit an online application via CUNY website.
Remember to list BMCC as your first choice on the application.
If you have any questions about applying, please contact the Admissions office at 212-220-1265 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or chat with a representative.
- Savings. Nine out of 10 BMCC graduates earn their degree, debt free.
- Access. Convenient location in lower Manhattan and 9 sites throughout NYC.
- Advancement. Variety of majors that prepare you for tomorrow’s job market.
- Experience. Hands-on learning from experts in various industries.
- Transferable credits. Earn credits that can easily transfer to a bachelor’s degree program.
- Support. Team of faculty, staff and students to help you along the way.
- Opportunity. Flexible classes; learning in the classroom and throughout the city.