The HRA Fellowship Program provides a limited number of paid work opportunities for CUNY EDGE students.
- HRA determines eligibility and the number of hours each student is assigned.
Fellowship Site Placement
- CUNY EDGE staff identify available work opportunities on campus.
- We screen and match students to appropriate sites, taking into consideration their majors, interests, and experience.
- Students gain invaluable professional experience and build their resumes.
- Students are able to work up to 19 hours per week.
- If your office is interested in hosting a HRA Fellowship student, speak to your college’s CUNY EDGE office.
For more information, contact CunyEdgeFellowship@bmcc.cuny.edu.