BMCC’s Conference Center is located on the 13th and 14th floors of the Miles and Shirley Fiterman Hall—a building gifted to BMCC/CUNY in 1993 by Miles and Shirley Fiterman.
The original Fiterman Hall was destroyed as a result of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks and rebuilt with an expanded focus, including a dedicated rooftop space for conferences, meetings and special events. Fiterman Hall also features the Shirley Fiterman Art Center, the Barclay Street Café and more. The Conference Center at Fiterman Hall offers a convenient location, flexible accommodations, quality customer service and affordability—all set in New York City’s vibrant Lower Manhattan.
The Conference Center offers all the amenities of a large conference venue, while providing the individualized attention and accessibility of a smaller, more personalized setting:
- An expansive lobby and grand staircase spiraling to the upper floors
- A dedicated express elevators
- Lounge space on all floors and multi-story windows overlooking the World Trade Center Memorial Park and commemorative fountain
- An ADA-compliant and LEED-certified facility that provides an accessible and healthier environment
- Close proximity to hotels, museums, tourists attractions and fine restaurants of Lower Manhattan.
|13th Floor Roof Terrace||100|
|Rm. F-1404 /1405 /1406||80 (20-25 each individually)|