Get paid to earn your BMCC Business Degree
Work with a fast-growing company, take classes, jump start your career, and get paid for doing it.
Students in a BMCC apprenticeship program get the best of both worlds: the opportunity to study with BMCC’s highly qualified faculty as well as on-the-job training. Unlike a traditional internship that only lasts a few months over a summer or single semester, apprenticeship programs at BMCC last the full two years of an associate degree program and combine targeted coursework with real-world work. Upon degree completion, students will be offered full-time employment at the company.
- Take business classes at BMCC 2-3 days per week.
- Work full-time with a company on remaining days of the week.
- Earn a salary and have your tuition, fees, and books paid for by your employer.
Zurich Insurance Apprenticeship
Zurich Insurance is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. With about 55,000 employees, it provides a wide range of property and casualty, life insurance products and services in more than 215 countries and territories.
The apprenticeship includes:
- Salary and benefits
- Pays 100% tuition, fees, books
- Two of days classes, three days of work each week
- Become a Department of Labor Certified Insurance Apprentice
Application Deadline: June 1
Interviews: Actively interviewing through July
Program Start Date: August 1