Phone: (212) 220 8000 Ext. 5135
Eric G. Glaude is a counselor working in the Department of Student Life, specializing in Veterans Affairs.
- B.B.A. Baruch College, CUNY, Industrial Psyhology,1977
- M.S. Columbia University School of Social Work, Social Work,1987
Research and Projects
- Military Credit Accepted at BMCC
Planning consists of setting up committees in the area of Academic Curriculum.
Honors, Awards and Affiliations
- Caron Award for the Unsung Hero in Uniformed Substance Abuse Treatment
- Annual Award for outstanding work in Counseling Veterans