Library Study Rooms
The Library has two rooms that can be reserved by groups of students who need a place to research, study, or work on group assignments. Group Study rooms are managed by the Media Department and are available during library hours.
Looking for a room in Fiterman Hall? Fiterman Hall rooms can be reserved here.
Both rooms are located on the south end of the library:
- Room S-410W (Small Group-Study) seats eight (8).
- Room S-410N (Large Group-Study) seats up to sixteen (16).
Making a Reservation
- Click the “Reserve Study Room” button.
- Complete the form and submit.
- Advance reservations may be made two weeks prior to use. No individual may have more than three (3) pending bookings within a one week period. Same day reservation requests for the rooms may not be accepted.
- Rooms may only be reserved for two (2) hours a day with no renewals.
- Study rooms are for student use only.
- Students can book a maximum of two (2) hours per day, with a maximum total of six (6) hours a week.
- Students must sign up online using the reservation calendar.
- A minimum of four (4) people required for the small room; a minimum of six (6) people for the large room.
- All must be present and have valid BMCC ID cards. The keys can be picked up from the Media Desk.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the study rooms.