The Randolph Library, located on the fourth floor at 199 Chambers Street, is named after the African-American labor leader and social activist A. Philip Randolph (1889-1979).
The library is divided into the Main Library (S-410) and the Group Study Area (S-430). Wi-Fi is available throughout the library.
The Library is open to CUNY affiliates and members of the public with a METRO card referral that has been filled out by a librarian from their local library.
The Library is not open to the general public.
- Library Directory
- List of the Library’s Faculty and Staff
- Library Departments
- Information about the Departments of the BMCC Library
- Library Policies
- Information about the Library’s policies
- Library Collections
- Information about the Library’s collections
- Information about the College Archives
- Digital Archival Files
- Select materials from the Archives, available online
- Vision, Mission, and Goals
- The Library’s Vision, Mission, and Goals
- Site Map