Fiterman Hall Study Rooms
There are eight rooms in Fiterman Hall that can be reserved by groups of students who need a place to research, study, or work on group assignments.
Keys can be picked up at the Security Desk at 81 Barclay Street (South Entrance of Fiterman Hall).
Fiterman Hall Study rooms are:
Making a Reservation
- Click the “Reserve Fiterman Study Room” button.
- Complete the form and submit.
- Rooms can only be reserved by students.
- Reservations must be claimed within the first 15 minutes or it will be reassigned.
- Access keys can be picked up at the Security Desk at 81 Barclay Street.
- Advance reservations may be made up to two weeks prior to use. No individual may have more than three (3) pending bookings within a two-week period.
- Rooms may be reserved for only two (2) hours, with renewals if the room is still available.
- College ID cards will be collected at the time of access key pick-up and will be returned at the end of the session.
- Students will be charged the ID fee if an access key is misplaced or lost.
- Public Safety will be notified if an access key is not returned and this may affect future reservations for this individual.
- Study room will be inspected at the end of the session.
- Room capacity must be observed at all times. Maximum capacity is no more than 6 participants. At least 3 students are required to reserve a room.
- No food, drink, or loud music/audio permitted in the rooms.
- No posting on the walls.
- Report any maintenance issues to Public Safety.