We are excited to welcome back students to campus this fall!
The Library will be open for study space and use of our collections, including textbooks. Seating and hours will be limited.
Please note that hours and services are subject to change at any time!
In person services:
- Study space (quiet study and group study)
- Access to all collections, including textbooks
- Computer access, printing, and self serve scanning (Copy machines will not be available.)
- Equipment loans, including laptops, tablets, and battery chargers
- In-person research help: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 11am to 3pm, and Wednesday: 11am to 2pm
- Research help via chat and email
- Library instruction (for faculty only)
- Consultations by appointment
- Book chapter scanning service: library staff will scan a limited number of chapters and email the files to the requester
Updated August 27, 2021