We are excited to welcome back students to campus this fall!
The Library will be open for study space and use of our collections, including textbooks. Seating and hours will be limited for the first month as we determine what services we can support with staggered staffing.
Please note that hours and services are subject to change at any time!
In person services:
- Study space (quiet study and group study)
- Access to all collections, including textbooks
- Computer access, printing, and scanning (Copy machines will not be available.)
- Equipment loans, including laptops, tablets, and battery chargers
- Research help via chat and email
- Library instruction (for faculty only)
- Consultations by appointment
- On demand scanning: library staff will scan a limited number of chapters and email the files to the requester
For information about CUNY’s reopening plans, please see Fall 2021 reopening plans.
For details about BMCC’s reopening plans please see the Reimagining BMCC website.